The Examiner & Independent recognized Irma in its
“The Peninsula’s Best 2004” listing, where she appeared in the Massage category.
Irma Stalder offers a range of massage treatments, whether you are seeking enhanced body awareness, relief from an ailment or stress, or simply improvement in your well-being.
|Certified Personal Trainer (certified by the A.C.E.)
Benefits of Treatment
Massage therapy provides a variety of physical and mental benefits. It can help you:
|Enhance your mental well-being
|Boost your emotional balance
|Improve your awareness of your body
Avoid muscle cramps and spasms
Zero balancing (ZB or zee-bee) aligns your energy body with your physical structure.
You begin in a seated position and move to a comfortable reclining position. Irma uses touch to evaluate your energy field and energy flow and balances them as needed.
- Relieve symptoms of stress and musculoskeletal tension
- Reduce physical and emotional pain from both past and present
- Provide body-mind support for life changes
- Enhance momentum for self-actualization
- Promote relaxation and sense of well-being
Sessions usually take 45 minutes.
Therapeutic massage uses pressure and friction on muscles to restore your body’s natural balance. It can benefit your overall well-being.
- Increase circulation
- Restore and maintain muscle function
- Relieve pain, including headaches and backaches
- Shorten recovery from injury
- Decrease stress, anxiety, and depression
- Reduce stress
- Improve sleep patterns
Sessions are available in 30-minute increments.
Before Your First Session
The following suggestions will enable you to obtain the maximum benefit from Irma Stalder:
- Explain previous or existing injuries or illnesses
- Identify how comfortable you are likely to be and what areas of your body you want excluded from your massage session
- See your doctor for regular check-ups and to have serious illness identified and assessed
Appointments are available Monday through Friday. Other appointments times are available by special arrangement.
After Your Session
To obtain the best results from your session, plan to do the following afterward:
- Drink water
- Take an easy walk
- Wear comfortable clothing
Schedule your appointment today!